Thursday 12 March 2015

Ad Belgia

Duisburg was my next destination, as it was close enough to Münster to continue to draw the chase in this direction while also far enough away for me to have enough time to cause another uproar, for the Fears would surely have arrived at the scene to investigate.  Once again, I exited my vehicle and stood in the middle of a crowded street, once again setting the town ablaze with news of my appearance, knowing that this trend would never go unnoticed.

Moving on, I continued my sojourn until I eventually crossed into Belgium. Now out of Germany for a while, I abandoned my car for the last time, but not before writing the names of each city I would need to travel to - in case the car I acquired lacked a GPS system - on my way back to Germany, noting in which ones I would need to provide a distraction for my pursuers.

Now at a bar, I waited for a drunkard to stumble out of the door on their way to a vehicle, where I offered to aid them on their way. Of course, since they were much too drunk to comprehend their circumstances, I remained undetected, allowing me to just make off with their vehicle's keys once I knew which one was theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment