Friday 13 March 2015

Via Trinus Deorum Quattuor

After another few hours' drive, I arrived in the town of Mons, close to the French border.  I figured that I could make another conspicuous appearance in town somewhere, but I soon saw, to my horror, that cultists and Camper puppets had arrived in town ahead of me.

"Fuck me," I thought, "they must have figured out my plan, and are probably in the Black Forest right now." I lamented this potentially disastrous turn of events, but I knew I was in too deep to abandon this plan.

"Perhaps I can still work with the present situation and salvage my plan," I figured, "for the Black Forest isn't exactly a small place; I can hide anywhere in there and remain undetected for years."

Thinking fast, I uttered a short invocation, creating a doppelgaenger down the street from the Fear-mob, drawing their attention away from my actual location.  Once they were of an acceptable distance from me, I continued on my journey to France.

No comments:

Post a Comment