Wednesday 11 March 2015

Adventus in Europa

Seeing a town far ahead of me, I glided towards it as fast as my spindly legs would take me.  However, once I was roughly halfway to my destination, I found out, to my horror, that I had lost my iPod and Beats.

"Is it really worth going all the way back to look?" I wondered.  "I think I left them in my car, so there's no way I can get to them anyway."

I was greatly disappointed, but I carried on anyway; I could find another iPod, I figured, as well as more Beats, if I so desired.

Eventually I arrived at the town, which turned out to be Kristinehamn, in Sweden.

"Not a problem," I figured, "I can get to Copenhagen from here, and to Germany from there without any trouble."

I, once again, found myself in need of a vehicle, so I found a bar, waited outside for night to fully set, and 'borrowed' a car from a patron who was much too drunk to drive. Luckily for me, the car had a GPS built in to it, so I could navigate to the Black Forest without need of an iPod or WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment