Sunday 15 March 2015

Finem Fabulae

After several more hours idly waltzing around on the internet, I decided to return to my new Facebook page, to see if there was anything worth looking into.  I first was assaulted by a hilariously high number of friend requests - I guess having the slender man as a Facebook friend would be interesting for people - though I ignored every last one of them.

However, after finishing that, I saw something which I would never have expected to see:  I was a trending topic; the first one, in point of fact.  I grew yet more terrified once I read the little description, which was telling everyone on Facebook that I was a career thief who was wanted by pretty much everyone.

Racing to Google, I entered the short, though incriminating, phrase "slender man stole," which provided one of the most potent scares I had ever experienced.

For staring me in the eyeless face, filling me with the utmost horror, was a link to this very blog as the top result of the search.  Anyone with an internet connection could find this story, the one you are reading right now, and know exactly where I was and what I was doing and had done for the past weeks on the run.

I'm stopping this blog.  I'll have to be getting a move on soon, though this one is to be permanent.  I'm leaving this house.  I thought it would be safer here, by running away, but everything's just gotten worse.  As they say around here, tschüss.

No comments:

Post a Comment