Wednesday 11 March 2015

Iter ad Europam Unum

Once I awoke, the cultists had dispersed, presumably in search of me. I didn't let them find me, though; I took to the rooftops, where no cultists tried to search.

I figured that the best course of action would be to find an airport and fly to Norway.  However, I had no idea exactly where I was in Iceland, so I could not figure out in which direction the nearest airport would be.

"Perhaps the best course of action would be to find a bar or something similar, where no one would question if someone looked faceless, as a place to find directions," I said to myself, before remembering that I have a device capable of navigating over WiFi.

Of course, in order to navigate by way of WiFi, one needs access to WiFi, of which I could not find any, to my chagrin.

"Fuck, it looks like the bar plan is my only option now," I mumbled, exasperated.

Luckily for me there was a bar just down the street from where I was.  However, since I was still wandering on the roofs of the various buildings, I would have to find a way back down once I got there.  Another sweet parkour wall-jump was all it took, and I was back on the streets and ready for a drink or two.

However, the bouncer was not impressed by my suit and hat, and so he threw me back onto the street.

"What the hell, man?" I said at almost a yell. I then figured out that, being in Iceland and all, most people speak Icelandic, and not English. Needless to say, I could not speak to the man, or probably anyone inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment