Tuesday 10 March 2015

In Naviculam Unum

Once I awoke from my glorious nap, I decided to open my box and stretch my overly long legs.  Pressing up against the lid of my wooded enclosure, I found that it took a significant effort - much more than I thought it would - to open, but I eventually succeeded in freeing myself.

"I hope I won't have to return to this spot very much to avoid detection," I muttered to myself.  As I peered through the new, upward opening, I discovered that I had little room to move about among the rest of the shipping crates, for they created a veritable maze, much narrower than it had any right to be, really.

I then figured that it shouldn't be too much of a problem, remembering how I made it through a pet door into a house.  Squeezing through the gaps in the stacked boxes, I eventually found the doorway out of what would surely be my abode for the journey. Fortunately, there was a box on either side of the door frame, so I could safely hide whilst determining if there was anyone in the hallway outside of the cargo room.

There was a crowd outside, to my dismay, so I retreated back to my box and put my iPod back on for several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment