Tuesday 10 March 2015

In Naviculam Duo

Sitting in a box for several hours is not as thrilling as one would expect, so I drifted off to sleep after a while.  I actually, to my surprise, had a dream for once, though it was rather inconsequential, really. All that happened in it was that I was walking through the woods.  Riveting cinema, I know.

What was more shocking, though, was when a storm started brewing over the seas, and the boat shook and shuddered as the waves battered the steel hull. Outside I heard a scream, as I turned and saw a sailor fall into the ocean just outside my window.

"So much for an uneventful journey to Europe," I thought, as I attempted to return to sleep for a while longer. The impact of the stormy conditions upon the boat, however, prevented me from achieving the lack of consciousness I so desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment