Friday 13 March 2015

Via Trinus Deorum Tribus

Now with a more local car, I continued the journey through Belgium with relative ease.  I did see a few cultists about, though, but, with my new vehicle, they did not make me a target.

After several more hours on the road, I arrived in Brussels, where I stopped once again for gas, as my car was dangerously close to empty from the journey.  I almost expected Phil Collins to accost me once again, but he was nowhere to be found, to my relief.

"Surprising," I thought to myself, "for surely he would have followed me in a shocked rage after I so effortlessly decimated his attempt at a one-liner.

"Perhaps he is indeed following me, but maintaining a distance so as to not blow his cover," I then thought, my mind becoming increasingly frantic and paranoid.

"Maybe he's working with the Fears," my mind convinced me, and with that I returned to my car and hastily drove away and into immense traffic, so that I could not be followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment