Saturday 14 March 2015

Alta Silvas

After several hours more of walking, I came upon an abandoned house, now quite deep in the woods.  I entered the forsaken building with slight caution, for I knew not what may have dwelled inside.

Inside stood a barren room with a green door in the opposite wall.  Figuring that the house had no current tenants, I drew myself inside and approached the sickly door.  The door was not locked, and so I pushed it inward, revealing a bed coated with exotic flowers and a suicide shrine.

"This must be the abode of those cultists who travelled to Metz in pursuit of me," I reckoned.  "Surely they'll be on their way back soon, unless my second proxy is still alive and drawing them further away," I pondered with a slight sense of relief.

At that, I made myself at home in this empty house.

No comments:

Post a Comment