Friday 13 March 2015

Ad Franciae

Unfortunately, my doppelgaenger antics proved to be slightly less than sufficient, as, in the side mirrors, I saw one of the cultists turning around following my car with his eyes.  I was unsure if he had figured out that it was me, so, with another slender-invocation, I conjured another cloud of branches from the location of my clone to assail the gathered servants of Fear.

It was quite amusing to witness the ensuing chaos in my mirrors, though it almost proved problematic, also, as I was quite close to wrecking my car on another while I was entranced by my handiwork against my pursuers.

Eventually I crossed the border into France, whereupon I, after a couple of hours, arrived in the town of Laon. I was greeted by a peculiar sight shortly thereafter, though.

I saw, spray-painted on a wall, "Draw a stairway for my God to spite the sofa of my faith."

"What does that even mean?" I questioned perplexedly, before noting the similarity to a misheard Dream Theater lyric.

Unable to locate any pursuing cultists or Camper puppets, I decided that I could safely make an appearance here, too, to further obfuscate my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment