Wednesday 11 March 2015

Iter ad Mare

The drive towards Copenhagen proved to be pretty uneventful. The roads were quiet, and, once the sun started to rise, the scenery proved to be quite beautiful.  After about five hours, I found myself at the coast, ready to cross the bridge from Sweden and into Denmark.

However, to my shock, I beheld the forms of several Camper puppets as I approached the bridge. I think one of them might have seen me, or at least seen a suited man wearing a fedora, but, since none of them tried to follow me, I think it's a safe assumption that they did not identify me as the slender man, luckily.

Once I was across the bridge and finally in Denmark, I found my car to be nearly completely devoid of fuel, so I had to stop for gas. Luckily for me, the previous owner of this car had left quite a lot of money in the door-compartment, so I could pay for probably the entire drive to the Black Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment