Wednesday 11 March 2015

Iter ad Europam Duo

Sneaking into the bar, while I was unable to actually speak to anyone, I was able to find the password to the bar's WiFi network, as well as a cable to charge my iPod with, since my old one worked only for American outlets.

I figured out that I was about a half-hour away from the nearest airport by vehicle, so I decided to look for a suitable car to commandeer, as was tradition by this point.

After about an hour of looking, I found a car which could hold my tall form.  It was behind another store, so it would prove easy for me to accost the driver when they returned to their vehicle.

As I emerged from the back-alley, I saw behind me the cultists from the night prior, and, hoping they didn't notice me, drove as calmly as possible.  I don't think that they knew for sure if it was me who they saw, but one of them started to follow my car; I suppose they thought that I was suspicious-looking enough to warrant observation.


No comments:

Post a Comment