Sunday 8 March 2015

Initium Fuit Itineris Mei

Having left the scene, I stopped at a CVS for cigarettes, never questioning how I could smoke without a mouth.  Once I obtained my smokes, I traipsed out into the nighttime streets, saw a man wearing a black fedora, and stole it off of his very head.

Before he could react, I had already vanished into the dark woods across the street from the CVS, leaving naught but a cigarette butt on the sidewalk.  Little did I know, though, that I had stolen the hat off of Bones, who had befriended a certain blonde guy who dressed classier than everyone else at all times, and I realised the folly of leaving any evidence behind.

"This is the slender man's brand of cigarette, all right; he has to be somewhere around here," I heard him say as I slid behind the nearest, thickest tree.

"Fuck," I thought, "now I have to worry about both the Fears following me and Bones, who would stop at nothing to get his hat back."

No comments:

Post a Comment