Saturday 14 March 2015

Inanis Est Domus

Now fully settled into this house - I found a key for the green door, as well as a generator for electricity - I figured I could return to Freiburg in search of another iPod and headphones.  The journey was uneventful, luckily.  However, I found that my proxy had vanished, and so I had no bearings of the town.

"No matter," I thought, "for surely any given house will have an iPod in it somewhere."

My search proved uneventful for several hours, for I could not find a house which was isolated enough to safely break in to.  Then I remembered that I have a laptop, with WiFi, and music on it from the previous owner.  And so I gave up the search and began the trek back to the house.

Once I was back in my safe-zone, I decided that I was going to idly browse YouTube for several hours, followed by getting a Facebook account, so that I could follow current events and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment