Friday 13 March 2015

Via Trinus Deorum Quinque

Having survived the duel, I turned back to my car and continued on my journey.  However, upon returning to my vehicle, I saw that the sunroof was shattered and there was a really obvious tracking device under the steering wheel.

"I would've figured that our duel was just a distraction," I muttered grimly to myself.  "Luckily, there's no shortage of vehicles about, so I can just get another one."

Needless to say, after the blatant murder in the middle of a street, there was no shortage of frightened people running for the cover of their vehicles. I followed one of them, and, upon reaching their vehicle, used a branch to open the trunk, whereupon I clambered in, closed the trunk, and uttered another invocation to make the driver a proxy.

Now with a thrall, I commanded them to take me to Metz, the next city on the path to the Black Forest.  I figured that I wouldn't have to continue leading my eldritch pursuers away from Germany, since I could go anywhere from Laon, but I decided to, with another invocation, create another proxy, who would go to Spain through Paris, telling people that they saw me all throughout their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment