Saturday 14 March 2015

Via Trinus Deorum Sexcenta

Riding in the trunk of a car for several hours proved to be slightly uncomfortable for someone of my height, if you can believe that.  Nevertheless, we arrived in Metz, where I communicated with my second proxy to see where he was on his journey to Spain.

He had arrived in Paris slightly before we arrived in Metz, and so had all ready started to tell of his fictitious slender-sightings, which would hopefully prove useful in drawing my eldritch hunters away from my destination.

Once I knew of my second proxy's journey, I disembarked from the trunk and into the night streets of Metz in search of a nice meal, for I had not eaten in quite a while.

However, at a likely looking cafe, I beheld a gathering of cultists who had, I overheard, travelled from the Black Forest and into France, after hearing about my duel back in Laon.

"Good, that means that there probably aren't any more of my pursuers in the Black Forest," I mused silently, before simply returning to the car and continuing on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment