Thursday 12 March 2015

Via Trinus Deorum Unum

Having lost the mob of hunters on the chase, I stopped in Bremen both to get more gas and to figure out the best route to lead any pursuers away from the Black Forest.  

Eventually I came to the conclusion that the best ways to go would either be to go through Poland and the Czech Republic in order to get to southern Germany, or the more sensible plan of going through Belgium and France on my way to southern Germany.

I also needed to contrive a way to make it appear that I would be travelling farther west than I planned, to make it seem as I was going to either Paris, somewhere in Spain, or even to Portugal.  Eventually I came to the conclusion that I could make several really obvious appearances en route to France which would suggest that that was the direction I was running in, while then disappearing and journeying instead back into Germany.

Once the car was filled again, I wasted no time in beginning the journey to Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment